Looking to date African American singles? Look no further. We have listed some of the best interracial dating sites—whether you’re black yourself or looking for some white girls. Some sites are for black singles only, some are for black singles and those looking to date them.
eHarmony is one of the world’s largest interracial dating sites for serious dating and you’ll find plenty of black white singles here! eHarmony was developed by a psychologist and has attracted millions of members worldwide who want to make use of their intricate matchmaking algorithm. It’s a quality dating site with members looking for long term relationships. On the downside, it’s not a niche interracial dating website and it costs a fair amount to join.
Pros of eHarmony:
- Requires you to take a detailed personality test when signing up
- Facilitates about 15M potential matches per day for its members
- Serious dating only
- About the same amount of male and female members
- Well-established dating site—launched in 2000
- You can sign up for free so as to be able to see if there are members who catch your eye
Cons of eHarmony:
- You need to pay to be able to message other members
- The full membership is pricey
If you are looking for ebony babes or ebony hotties, what better place to look than one that’s dedicated to them? Among the ebony dating sites, you find Ebony Flirt where both ebony singles and those who want to date them can join. Ebony Flirt is a global interracial dating website which is free to use unless you want special features. While it might not be the biggest ebony dating site out there, it’s worth checking out if there are any members near you that take your fancy.
Pros of EbonyFlirt:
- You can choose to match only with verified members if you’re a paying member
- The team screens the name given upon registration for felony and sexual offenses
- You get free five chats per day; if you want more you have to pay for full membership
Cons of EbonyFlirt:
- Mainly male members
- Only about 150k members from the US, with ca. 90k active weekly logins but there are many members in other countries around the world
- You can only share photos and videos and chat unlimited if you sign up as a paying member
- No iOS app
InterracialMatch is an interracial dating website that offers black dating white. It has plenty of members worldwide. Interracial Match is a well-established dating site that functions well and has an option to verify your profile, meaning you can also choose to match only those with verified profiles. While the site has over 1M members worldwide, it may not be that easy to find members near you unless you live in a big city.
Pros of InterracialMatch:
- Over 1M members worldwide
- Well established black and white dating site & app
- Different sexual orientations welcome
- Polyamorous couples welcome
- Email verification a must
- Photo verification available if you choose to do it
- The site has a social media feel as you can upload “moments” that (i.e. news) that other members can see
Cons of InterracialMatch:
- You have to sign up for a full membership (i.e. pay) to be able to message other members
- While profiles can be made very detailed, not everyone takes the time to fill them out properly as it’s not mandatory
- Only available as an app for Android users
One of the largest free interracial dating sites today is InterracialPeopleMeet. As such, it’s a great place to meet black singles. As one of the largest interracial dating sites on the market, it’s well worth checking out Interracial People Meet. Especially as you don’t have to pay to have a look around.
Pros of Interracial People Meet:
- Has over 5M members (with the majority based in the US)
- You don’t have to be Afro-American or black to join the site—you just need to want to date someone who is
- Interracial dating app available
- You can hire someone through the website to help you write your profile if you aren’t a natural born Shakespeare
- The site provides you with a disposable phone number so as to be able to connect with other members without having to give away personal information
Cons of Interracial People Meet:
- Need to pay to be able to message other members
- Many people don’t care to fill out their profile properly as it isn’t compulsory
- There’s no spectacular matching algorithm
Among popular black dating websites you find AfroIntroductions, which has a solid reputation and has been in business for many years. If you want an easy, hassle free online dating experience, AfroIntroductions is a good choice. However, the site isn’t particularly innovative—it’s rather old-fashioned.
Pros of AfroIntroductions:
- 2.5M members worldwide
- Trusted dating site
- Available both as a interracial website and app
- Profiles are detailed (when members care enough to fill them out properly)
- Photos are approved by staff (at least the initial profile photo)
Cons of AfroIntroductions:
- Not an intricate matching algorithm
- Costs to use the site properly
- No email verification required for sign up
Originally Black Singles Connection, Black Singles was a well established, albeit small, interracial dating site that launched in 2002. It has since merged with EliteSingles, so if you try to sign in, you’ll be redirected there, where you can find plenty of black singles.
BLK is one of free interracial dating apps available in the US and Canada, that has attracted a decent number of members in the 18-34 age group.
Pros of BLK:
- Free to use
- Need to sign up using a phone number or a Facebook account to prevent bots
- Easy to use app that works similar to Tinder where you match with nearby users you either say yay or nay to
- Nice, modern, design
Cons of BLK:
- Not that many members—ca. 500k downloads of the app have been recorded
- Only available in the US and Canada
- About 70% of members are male (that’s a pro for some!)
- Profiles aren’t detailed
BLK is a nice tinder for interracial dating app (it’s available for other races wanting to date black people as well) available in the US and Canada. As 98% of members are black, it’s easy enough to find singles matching your criteria! Unfortunately, the app still needs to grow to create the kind of userbase that makes it easy to find singles near you, no matter where you are. As it’s a free interracial dating app, it doesn’t hurt to sign up to see if there is anyone near you who takes your fancy.
RBL is another black and white dating app with mainly favorable reviews on both the app store and Google Play. And it’s a interracial dating app with a difference as their staff approve each application manually. They further check all photos to ensure they aren’t blurred, contain nudity, etc. In short, if you’re tired of fake accounts and weird photos, this is a better option.
Pros of RBL:
- All members are individually approved
- Photos are approved
- It’s an app for serious dating only
- Nice, modern, design
Cons of RBL:
- It has a small membership pool
- It costs to get a full membership to use the app properly
RBL is a lovely interracial dating app for those looking for a serious relationship and want to avoid fake profiles and swiping through photos where you can’t make out the man or woman behind the filter. However, as the membership pool is still small, you may not find any singles near you.
Swirlr is an interracial dating site, meaning you can find all races here looking to date someone from a different race than their own. A small interracial dating site with an old-fashioned vibe where design is concerned, but still fully functional and easy to use. You can message anyone with a free membership and video chat is available for paying members, which is a nice touch.
Pros of Swirlr:
- You can message members with a free account
- You sign up with Facebook or email, eliminating some bots
- If you pay for a premium membership, you can video chat with other members
Cons of Swirlr:
- Old-fashioned design
- 100k+ members visit the site every month, which isn’t all that many
- No mobile app
Tagged is really a interracial social media networking site that has an empahsis on both friendship and dating. You’ll find plenty of black singles on here, as the site has over 300M members, with 42% being Afro-Americans. Tagged is a fun social media networking site that facillitates matches with singles near you. If you are looking for a unique experience, then it’s well worth a try.
Pros of Tagged:
- Plenty of black singles use the site—42% of users are Afro-American
- Has over 300M members worldwide
- Email verification needed to join
- The site is fully functional without having to pay
- You can link videos on YouTube and upload GIFs and images on your profile
- Available as a mobile app
Cons of Tagged:
- Significantly more male than female members
- It’s not strictly a interracial dating site—it’s a social media networking site for people looking to make new friends or meet other singles
- The matching algorithm isn’t as much a matching algorithm as it is a search function where members near you in the right age group are matched with you
- With a free membership you will be pestered with ads