Poison-laced underwear rots man’s genitals


A MAN in Hangzhou, China, was shocked to find that his genitals were putrefying because he was wearing underwear that had been soaked in poison, reported Kwong Wah Yit Poh.

The man, known only as Zhang, in his 50s, had quarrelled with his wife recently.

Investigation by the police showed that his wife then soaked his underwear in poison and dried it in the sun before handing it over to him to wear during their daughter’s wedding.

Zhang only realised something was wrong when his genitals started to putrefy and he suffered breathing difficulties after a few days.

When he sought treatment at a hospital, he was told that he had been poisoned.

Zhang was discharged from the hospital after being warded for three weeks, including a two-week stay in the intensive care unit.

His wife was detained by the police for further investigation.

> China Press reported that the photo of local singer Auguste Kwan Teik Hooi was posted on an online dating website by someone looking for a life partner.

Stating that he was “Ivan” from Singapore, the person claimed to be earning more than RM5,000 a month and single for the past two years.

Kwan, who learned about this through a netizen, warned people not to be fooled by Ivan and questioned his motive for uploading his photo.

The 44-year-old artiste, who is popular in Malaysia, Taiwan and Singapore, urged netizens to warn others not to fall into Ivan’s trap.


Leave a Reply