LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the online dating services market and it is poised to decline by USD 3.56 billion during 2020-2024, decelerating at a CAGR of almost 9% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Click & Get a Free sample report in minutes
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the online dating services market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to increase compared to market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Based on segmentation by the type, which is the leading segment in the market?
Casual is the leading segment in the market.
What are the major trends in the market?
The easy search criterion based on individual interests is the major trend in the market.
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to decelerate at a CAGR of almost 9%.
Who are the top players in the market?
Coffee Meets Bagel, eHarmony Inc., EliteMate.com LLC, Happn SAS, Love Group Global Ltd., Match Group Inc., Spark Networks SE, Tastebuds Media Ltd., The Bumble Group, and The Meet Group Inc. are the top players in the market.
What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The increasing number of users subscribing is driving the market. However, limited trust in online dating services will challenge market growth.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Online Travel Booking Platform Market– The online travel booking platform market is segmented by type (packages and direct), booking platform (desktop/laptop and mobile/tablet), and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Online Jewelry Market– The online jewelry market is segmented by product (fine jewelry and fashion jewelry) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. Coffee Meets Bagel, eHarmony Inc., EliteMate.com LLC, Happn SAS, Love Group Global Ltd., Match Group Inc., Spark Networks SE, Tastebuds Media Ltd., The Bumble Group, and The Meet Group Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the increasing number of users subscribing will offer immense growth opportunities, limited trust in online dating services is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this online dating services market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Online Dating Services Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Online Dating Services Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
- Other 1
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41096
Online Dating Services Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The online dating services market report covers the following areas:
- Online Dating Services Market Size
- Online Dating Services Market Trends
- Online Dating Services Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies easy search criteria based on individual interests as one of the prime reasons driving the online dating services market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Online Dating Services Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist online dating services market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the online dating services market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the online dating services market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of online dating services market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type placement
- Casual – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Socialize – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Marriage – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
Market Segmentation by Other 1
- Market segments
- Comparison by Other1 placement
- Advertising – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Subscription – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Other1
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendor Analysis
- Market positioning of vendors
- Coffee Meets Bagel
- eHarmony Inc.
- EliteMate.com LLC
- Happn SAS
- Love Group Global Ltd.
- Match Group Inc.
- Spark Networks SE
- Tastebuds Media Ltd.
- The Bumble Group
- The Meet Group Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .