Working with an ex boyfriend is always a tricky situation to be caught in.
Today we hear from a woman who is in that exact situation.
She doesn’t exactly have a name though.
Well, she probably does but she didn’t give it to me. Instead, she gave me a handle to call her by.
What’s the handle?
“Is There Hope”
So, from this point forward any time I refer to the woman in this episode I will be calling her “Is There Hope.”
Here is a brief synopsis of her situation with her boyfriend,
- She dated him for 3 months
- They currently work together
- The live 40 minutes away from one another
- Her ex was really big about communication
- He is 37 while she is 28
- She wrote him an apology letter after the breakup
What I Talk About In This Episode
- Apparently I am a lover and not a fighter (though I am not sure I buy into that.)
- What I think were a few contributing factors into the breakup.
- The importance of communication
- The rules for working with an ex boyfriend
- How to handle working with an ex boyfriend
- My special tactic for… oh, you will find out if you listen to the entire episode from start to finish .
Important Links Mentioned In This Episode
The Importance Of A Game Plan
As Ex Boyfriend Recovery has grown bigger and bigger it has become quite challenging for me to stay on topic with a lot of the things that I need to get done. So, lately what I have been doing is creating little game plans for me to follow every single day so I can get everything I need to get done.
Guess what the results of doing that have been?
It really highlighted how important having a game plan and sticking to it is to me.
So, I want to re-iterate to you that if you are going to try to get your ex boyfriend back you absolutely need to have a game plan.
Here is the game plan for “Is there Hope”
Step One- Make The Correct NC Alterations
There are certain alterations that you are going to have to make to the no contact rule if you work with your ex boyfriend. For example, you need to keep things strictly about business and in the event that your ex boyfriend does come up to try to talk to you about something other than work make sure you give him a vague response.
Step Two- After NC Send Mixed Signals/Flirt/Friendzone
Do you want to know the best way to mess with a mans head?
Friend zone him…
Then flirt with him…
Then friend zone him again…
Give him mixed signals at work so he doesn’t know what the heck is going on.
Step Three- Follow The Texting/Calling/In Person Layout
You really need to pick up PRO to get an in-depth layout of what you need to do here.
Basically you want to implement the normal game plan that is in that book.
Step Four- Leave Him Wanting More
I do something really clever in the episode to demonstrate how to do this.
(Hint Hint… Listen to the very end.)
View full post on Ex Boyfriend Recovery