Over the past few days I have received some interesting voice mails from a woman asking questions about her ex.
What is unique about these voice mails?
It’s the fact that she sent me so many of them.
Now, normally this kind of thing would get on my nerves but something about this woman made me want to answer her. Maybe it’s the fact that a lot of the questions she asked I felt the women of Ex Boyfriend Recovery could relate to.
All in all, this is a historic episode of The Ex Boyfriend Recovery Podcast.
Because it is the longest episode in the history of the podcast (this far.)
At 37 minutes I take the time to dissect this woman’s situation and answer all of her questions (and there are a lot.)
Oh, I should have mentioned this woman’s name, huh?
Her name is Cinnamon and here is a brief synopsis of her situation,
- She broke up with her boyfriend
- The two of them saw each other every single day
- They even had sex every single day
- She was a bit of a text gnat after the breakup
- She used the NC rule.
- NC seemed to work
- But is unsure of how to proceed
What I Talk About In This Episode
- My thoughts on relationships based only on sex
- I answer if Cinnamon can get her ex back
- I answer if Cinnamon should get her ex back
- What you should do if your get backed into a corner during NC
- What it means when a man talks about other women to you
- Does it mean anything when an ex inquires about your love life?
Important Links Mentioned In This Episode
The Questions Cinnamon Asked
This is kind of a rapid fire Q & A podcast episode so it only makes sense that I talk a little about the questions I answered.
What I have decided to do is list the questions below and give you a very very very quick answer to them.
(You have to listen to the podcast for a detailed answer.)
Question 1- Does Cinnamon Have A Chance Of Getting Her Ex Back?
Question 2- Should She Get Her Ex Back?
Only if the relationship isn’t based off of sex.
Question 3- What Should You Do If Your Confronted During NC?
Simple, tell him that you weren’t in a place where you were ready to talk to anyone. Ask him to respect your decision.
Question 4- What Does It Mean If He Inquires About Your Love Life?
Its definitely bordering on a good sign. He may possibly be fishing. However, it’s not the be all end all.
Question 5- What Does It Mean If He Talks About Other Women?
Usually it means he is trying to make you jealous or “rub it in.”
View full post on Ex Boyfriend Recovery