What’s up and welcome to another episode of the Ex Boyfriend Recovery Podcast.
Before I start getting into the build up of this episode I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for being the most incredible fans in the world.
For all of you who have commented, emailed, read and bought my products.
I really appreciate you.
Sometimes I get so into what I am doing that I take what I have for granted and I can honestly say that the only reason Ex Boyfriend Recovery is what it is today is because of you.
Yup, without YOU this website wouldn’t exist so thank you for all of your positive feedback over the last several years.
Anyways, lets get down to business here.
Today we are going to hear from Lisa.
Lisa has a very interesting question but before I get into that here is a quick rundown of her situation,
- She is currently in a relationship with her boyfriend (who she named as A)
- She has been dating A for 5 years
- Recently her ex (who she named as T) has gotten into contact with her and has been begging for her back
- He is saying things like they are soul mates and that the universe wants them to be together.
- Here’s the kicker, Lisa had only dated T for a week
- So, she wonders why he is so persistent about getting her back when they essentially have no history together
- She also wonders if he is just crazy or if he is lonely due to the fact that T just got out of a relationship and is hurting
Here’s a quick rundown of what is talked about in this episode,
What I Talk About In This Episode
- The importance of her ex (T) recently going through a breakup
- Whether or not Lisa should leave her current boyfriend to be with (T)
- What she should say to her current boyfriend (A) about (T)
- Whether Lisa would be a rebound if she got back with (T)
- The Grass is Greener Syndrome
- Why I believe (T) is being so persistent
- Whether (T) is just flat out crazy or acting crazy based on his loneliness
Important Links Mentioned In This Episode
- The Grass is Greener Syndrome Article
- Leaving a review on my iTunes Page
- Rebound Relationship Podcast Episode
Is Lisa’s Ex Boyfriend Crazy or Lonely?
Based on everything that Lisa said in her voice mail recording I am not sure I buy into the fact that her ex boyfriend is completely crazy.
However, I am not sure I buy into the fact that he is completely lonely either.
Yes, there is evidence that shows that he is both crazy and lonely but I think the reaction he is having is based on something entirely different.
Oh, and in case you don’t know what I mean by “reaction” I am talking about him telling Lisa that they are meant to be together. You know, the whole soul mates and universe spiel.
So, what’s going on in his mind to make him act like this?
Well, your going to have to listen to the whole episode to find out
View full post on Ex Boyfriend Recovery