Wow, we are almost to 40 episodes of The Ex Boyfriend Recovery Podcast.
You have to admit that, that is pretty cool.
I have helped almost 40 women in very unique situations regarding their ex boyfriends.
Well, today is no different as we are going to hear from Lauren a woman who is in a lot of pain.
Lauren’s voice mail was so hard to listen to because you could tell she is hurting so much that I just wanted to do my best to help her.
Here is a quick recap of her situation,
- She has been with her boyfriend for 4 years
- She lived with him for 3 years
- She found out that he cheated on her in April of this year
- He gave some excuse about school, work, etc
- She has a stable job and has her life together
- Hypothesizes that he is afraid of commitment
- He is seeing other women
- He is in the process of moving out of their apartment
What I Talk About In This Episode
- Why men cheat
- Why I think Lauren’s boyfriend cheated on her
- What Lauren is doing right
- What Lauren is doing wrong
- The simple yet challenging advice I give to Lauren
- Remorse & cheating
Important Links Mentioned In This Episode
What Lauren Did Right Vs. What She Did Wrong
So I divided this up into two different categories.
What Lauren did right versus what she did wrong.
I am a pretty positive guy so lets start with what she did right first.
What Lauren Did Right
- Her life is together
Laurens biggest asset right now is that she does seem to have a stable life (at least on the career side of things.) This is important because I can’t tell you how many women I have encountered that let their entire life go up in shambles because of a breakup.
Look, I get that you guys are hurting but you are just digging yourself a bigger hole if you end up hurting other aspects of your life on top of your relationship tanking.
What Lauren Did Wrong
- Showing him that she wanted him back even after he cheated on her
Laurens ex boyfriend doesn’t feel like he did anything wrong by cheating on her. At least, that is what his actions say. By catering to him and showing him that she wants him back Laurens ex can almost develop this god complex where he thinks he didn’t do anything wrong.
View full post on Ex Boyfriend Recovery