Bruce Springsteen will return to Europe next Summer with a just-announced 22-show stadium run. Kicking off on Sunday, May 5 in Cardiff, the American singer-songwriter and guitarist will bring his 2024 world tour to Northen Ireland, Ireland and England.
Tickets will go on sale on Friday, November 3 at 10am for his London date at Wembley Stadium on Thursday, July 25. Springsteen and The E Street Band will also be performing in Sunderland on Wednesday, May 22.
Their European tour this year sold over 1.6 million tickets. And the shows have been dubbed as some of the best of the band’s career.
READ MORE : Liam Gallagher announces huge 2024 tour with 3 dates at London O2 Arena
The group’s 2023 European run received praise as “one of the greatest shows ever” (Daily Telegraph) as well as five-star reviews from The Times, The Independent, NME and many others across its 14 countries. Highlights included a two-night kick-off in Barcelona as well as performances to over 130,000 fans across two dates in London’s Hyde Park and a final night to over 70,000 in Monza, Italy.
Springsteen announced his upcoming tour on Instagram and fans seem to be thrilled. “Great news!” a user commented, “omg!!!” another added.
Full list of Bruce Springsteen tour dates 2024
- Sunday, May 5 – Cardiff, Principality Stadium
- Thursday, May 9 – Belfast, Boucher Road
- Sunday, May 12 – Kilkenny, Nowlan Park
- Thursday, May 16 – Cork, Páirc Uí Chaoimh
- Sunday, May 19 – Dublin, Croke Park
- Wednesday, May 22 – Sunderland, Stadium of Light
- Saturday, May 25 – Marseille, Orange Vélodrome
- Tuesday, May 28 – Prague, Airport Letnany
- Saturday, June 1 – Milan, San Siro Stadium
- Monday, June 3 – Milan, San Siro Stadium
- Tuesday, June 12 – Madrid, Cívitas Metropolitano
- Friday, June 14 – Madrid, Cívitas Metropolitano
- Thursday, June 20 – Barcelona, Estadi Olímpic
- Thursday, June 27 – Nijmegen, Goffertpark
- Tuesday, July 2 – Werchter, Werchter Park
- Friday, July 5 – Hannover, Heinz von Heiden Arena
- Tuesday, July 9 – Odense, Dyrskuepladsen
- Friday, July 12 – Helsinki, Olympic Stadium
- Monday, July 15 – Stockholm, Friends Arena
- Thursday, July 18 – Stockholm, Friends Arena
- Sunday, July 21 – Bergen, Dokken
- Thursday, July 25 – London, Wembley Stadium
Tickets will go on sale on Ticketmaster, LiveNation and AEG from Friday, November 3.
Our What’s On newsletter, Going Out Out, features everything from the most exciting events to the new bars and restaurants in London. You can sign up HERE .