* No faux zone: Hawaii 5-0 are cracking down on bootleg Super Bowl gear. [Hawaii News Now]
* A celebrity with a cause: Senators agree to revive law that boosts domestic violence protections after Angelina Jolie scolds them. [Reuters]
* Cali makes it easier for farmers to crop out their crops. [KSBY]
* Why did the mountain lion cross the road? Well, it’s not like there was an overpass! Some new Cali infrastructure aims to change that. [NPR]
* Looking for love this February? Protect your heart and pockets: money scams on Tinder are up. [MyPanHandle]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at email@example.com and by tweet at @WritesForRent.
Click Here For The Original Source