- Since they met on the set of “The Office,” Mindy Kaling and BJ Novak have been coworkers, romantic partners, and best friends.
- Although they aren’t currently in a relationship, the friends have spoken publicly about their past together.
- Kaling has said that although Novak is a blessing in her life and that their relationship is “romantically charged,” she doesn’t think they’ll ever date again.
- Novak, who is the godfather of Kaling’s daughter, has said that it’s fun being Kaling’s best friend.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Mindy Kaling and BJ Novak have been in an on-again, off-again relationship since they met on the set of “The Office” back in 2005.
The two have gone public about how they’ve dated, broken up, and gotten back together multiple times. And although we may never know the exact details about what’s going on between these two, they have made it clear that they will always be best friends.
Here’s a look at everything they’ve said about their relationship over the years.