Join us for a complimentary online Post-Divorce Boot Camp designed to get you into tip-top shape regarding issues that could affect one after divorce.
Make new connections while learning essential strategies for building your post-divorce life with confidence and peace of mind.
You will learn:
- Key strategies for building/rebuilding your finances
- The do’s and don’ts of estate planning
- Post-divorce legal issues, including separation agreement modifications and contempt actions. Legally what has changed as a result of COVID-19
- Strategies to look and feel your best, and how to incorporate self-care into your everyday routine
- Secrets for having more fun and greater success in dating and relationships, including an update on online dating during COVID-19
- Andrea McGrath, CDFA, CFP, Financial Advisor, Strategic Divorce Planning
- Beth Aarons, Divorce & Estate Planning Attorney
- Justin Kelsey, Divorce Attorney, and Mediator
- Lisa Dahl, Certified Health & Wellness Coach
- Susan Trotter, Ph.D., Life and Relationship Coach
We design our events to be informational while allowing you time to ask questions. Our goal is to create an interactive setting centered around connection and education, which leaves you feeling empowered.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required at www.tinyurl.com/WestboroughJune4
We will email the Webinar link and the handouts to registrants prior to the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please contact Deanna at 508-744-6014 or Team@VestaDivorce.com.
To find out more about this and other informative and social events hosted by Vesta, like us at Facebook.com/VestaDivorce or visit us at VestaDivorce.com. If you would like to connect with co-founder Deanna Coyle, you can schedule a 30-minute call with her using this link: calendly.com/deannacoyle.