The “Online Dating Services Market Research Report by Services, by Subscription, by Age Group, by Gender – United States Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The United States Online Dating Services Market is expected to grow from USD 1,349.58 Million in 2019 to USD 1,857.20 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.46%.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Online Dating Services Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so the long-term effects are projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward.
The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the United States Online Dating Services Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the United States Online Dating Services Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the United States Online Dating Services Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the United States Online Dating Services Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the United States Online Dating Services Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the United States Online Dating Services Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
3.1. Market Outlook
3.2. Services Outlook
3.3. Subscription Outlook
3.4. Age Group Outlook
3.5. Gender Outlook
3.6. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
6. United States Online Dating Services Market, By Services
6.2. Casual Dating
6.4. Niche Dating
6.5. Online Dating
7. United States Online Dating Services Market, By Subscription
8. United States Online Dating Services Market, By Age Group
8.2. 18 to 24 Years
8.3. 25 to 34 Years
8.4. 35 to 44 Years
8.5. 45 to 54 Years
8.6. 55 to 64 Years
9. United States Online Dating Services Market, By Gender
10. Competitive Strategic Window
10.2. Competitive Strategic Window, by Services
10.3. Competitive Strategic Window, by Subscription
10.4. Competitive Strategic Window, by Age Group
10.5. Competitive Strategic Window, by Gender
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oylflc
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201026005483/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900