A Manhattan federal judge on Tuesday denied Ghislaine Maxwell’s bid to access the names of three unnamed accusers whose accounts of sexual abuse at the hands of Jeffrey Epstein formed the basis of the criminal sex-trafficking charges against her.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now