Delta X 100/12 Spectrum Analyzer
KJB - DX100-12
The Delta X 100/12 system will make your searches quick and easy, while providing highly reliable results. The system’s hardware incorporates a powerful spectrum analyzer which provides super-fast speed of measurements with extreme sensitivity, while the antenna switcher and low-frequency converter extend the system’s functionality.
Counter Surveillance at its best the Delta X Sweeping System 100 KHz-12400 MHz
- Quickly and reliably detects all kinds of RF listening devices, including analog, digital, constantly existing and intermittent, sending audio or video, with or without encryption
- Finds hidden surveillance devices employing the digital standards GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, DECT, etc.
- Detects illegal information transmission in AC, telephone, Ethernet, alarm and other wires as well as in the infrared range
- Can work in instant detection mode, guarding mode and locating car tracker detection mode
- Has 20-50 times higher sensitivity compared to conventional RF detectors
- Can monitor the RF environment 24 hours a day with data logging
- Capable of detecting covert bugging devices with accumulation function and transmitters hidden within the spectrums of other signals
- Supports storage of an unlimited quantity of signals. Full information is stored in the log and can be reviewed during the detection or later. Multiple logs are supported.
- Demodulation of audio in FM, AM, USB, LSB, CW (adjustable BW 3…240 kHz)
Exclusive features of the 100/12 version:
- Update rate 100 MHz per second
- Frequency range 100 kHz – 12400 MHz
- Detected signal’s existence time: 60-120 seconds
- Detects digital signals with short bursts by accumulating data
- Rich visual representation: Spectrogram/Persistence, Waterfall, Alarms graphs
- The Known Signals table allows the system to reject TV, FM and other ‘friendly’ signals while maintaining high sensitivity to unknown signals.
- The Detector allows the operator to perform location of a bugging device with both visual and audio notification
- The Alarm Threshold decreases the false alarm rate
- The Hold Max Danger feature selects and shows the strongest signals for their location as the system is moved during detection
- The Update Mask procedure allows the operator to quickly adjust the system to the local RF environment on order to reject safe signals
- Sorting and filtering is supported in the Signals table
- The Report function allows the operator to export all obtained information about the desired signals
- Is easily localizable to any language
Comes in 3 models, DX100-12, DX100-4 & DX2000-6 to choose the correct device see the comparison chart for your requirements.
Computer not included.
- Fields of ‘Known Signals’ table:Frequency, BW, Name, Modulation
- Fields of ‘Bands’ table:Begin, End, Name, Type, Threshold, Priority, Tracker detection
- Fields of ‘Signals’ table: Frequency, Bandwidth, Name, dbm Level, dbm Peak Level, Danger Level, Peak Danger Level
- Detector’s modes: Wide-Range, Signal
- Update rate: 100MHz/sec
- Frequency range: 100kHz-12400MH
- Time to detect: 6-120 seconds
- Spectrum graphs: Waterfall and Spectrogram’s
- Spectrum resolution's 15kHz
- Displayed Dynamic range: 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 6000 MHz
- Systems Requirements: Intel Atom N2600 or Intel Core i3 2 x USB 2.0 Windows 7,8,10
Dimensions: 0” L x 0” W x 0” H
Download Specification Sheet