Clemson, S.C. — The Clemson men’s tennis team (6-9, 1-6 ACC) returns to The Duckworth Family Tennis Facility for the first time since March 7 when they host Furman (5-7, 2-0 SoCon) on Monday afternoon. The meeting will mark the 100th contest between the two programs in a series dating back to 1923. First serve for the match is slated for 5 p.m.
For complete coverage of the Clemson men’s tennis team, follow @ClemsonMTennis on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Last Meeting (Jan. 18, 2020): Clemson won 5-2 at home
Series Record: 80-18-1
- It marks the 100th all-time meeting between Clemson and Furman
- Clemson has won 15-straight matches against Furman with its last loss coming on March 16, 1993 (2-5)
- The last time the Paladins beat Clemson at home was on April 25, 1955 (4-5)
- In its last 15 meetings with the Tigers, the Paladins have accrued a total of 18 points
- Furman is 2-3 in its last five contests and enters the match coming off a 6-1 win over The Citadel