- Daniel Allen and Karmon Waite took part in a blind date photo shoot that has captivated social media.
- Their pictures, taken by Indiana photographer Lindsey McCaffry, have been shared more than 68,000 times on Facebook.
- Waite and Allen told Insider that they instantly connected, and were laughing and joking around throughout the entire shoot.
- Allen said he now receives “100 messages a day” from strangers who want to know if the pair are dating.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Legs wrapped around each other on a motorcycle. Holding hands while wading through a creek. Falling into each other’s arms in the water, kissing passionately.
The chemistry is palpable in these photos of Daniel Allen and Karmon Waite, their connection so electric, you might be shocked to discover it was actually their first date.
Allen, 27, and Waite, 32, took part in a blind date photo shoot that has captivated social media. Their pictures have been shared more than 68,000 times on Facebook, where they say they receive hundreds of messages a day asking about their relationship.
So Insider spoke to Waite and Allen — as well as their photographer Lindsey McCaffry — to find out how the shoot came about, why they decided to sign up, and what it was like to pose for intimate photos on a first date with a total stranger.